Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - March 16

We are having our normal breakfast and lunch items from week 3.

Dinners:
Monday - Pork Roast with Mashed Red Potatoes
(I didn't get to this one last week mainly because I forgot to thaw out the pork the day before, then I wanted to keep my other plans for the rest of the week of meals. I have this in my Crockpot now and it smells divine...)
Tuesday - Creamy Fajita Pasta (I am making this one up as I go to use the left over juices from my Saturday Fajitas)
Wednesday - Twice Baked Potatoes with Chicken
Thursday - Dinner with our Care Group, Pizza for the kids
Friday - Pork and Beans to use the left over pork from Monday
Saturday - Enjoy-overs (We are going to the ZOO today :)
Sunday - Manic Meatloaf

Total items on my grocery list from this plan ZERO!!! Yes, I am using all ingredients I have on hand in my stock pile! YEA!

Do you do a menu plan each week? Do you want to learn how? Let me know what you do for your family.

No comments: