Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Swag Bucks - earn FREE stuff

I have started using a new search engine recently after being referred by another blog. If you sign up to use "SwagBucks" as your search engine, you can earn "bucks" to redeem for free stuff. I currently have 20 "SwagBucks" and I am saving up for something BIG like Wii fit or the like.

Here are some samples of items you can receive...
$5 Amazon.com gift card - 45 SB
$10 Starbucks gift card - 130 SB
$20 Target gift card - 220 SB
They also have many electronics and books in addition to many more gift cards. Check it out.

Go here to register FREE and start earning YOUR own rewards.

I don't usually refer my friends to anything that I don't feel is legit. As I have been using this myself for a couple weeks, I feel it is worth mentioning. I will let you know when I redeem my bucks for something BIG :)

1 comment:

The Happy Housewife said...

I love swagbucks! I have used the gift cards to buy birthday presents! It is so easy... and free!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com