Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - February 9


Here is my plan for this week...
Monday - Homemade pizza
Tuesday - BBQ smokeys with rice and veggies
Wednesday - Homemade spaghetti sauce with meatballs and salad (I tried to find the link where I got this recipe, but can't find it-so I will post it here on Wednesday)
Thursday - Chicken Pot Pie
Friday - Classic Quesadillas
Saturday - (Valentine's Day) - Family fun FONDUE
Sunday - My SWEET hubby is making his special traditional Valentine's Day dinner for ME!

If you would like some menu plan inspiration, be sure to check out tons of menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie! And if you haven't already, be sure to check out $5 Dinners for lots of budget friendly recipes and ideas. Click on either of these links to the left.

No comments: