Saturday, February 28, 2009

Diapers AGAIN!

Well, I think it is official. I am getting out of diapers at my house. I think I have purchased my LAST pack. Hallelujah! BUT I know there are some of you still in this stage and I have a deal for YOU!

There are two coupons for Huggies at coupons.com
1. $5 off 1 Huggies Gentle Care
2. $3 off 1 Huggies Natural Fit

These are the highest value coupons I have seen for Huggies.

I was able to print two of each. You can use them now and get a good deal OR You can hold them until the week of 3/8. There will be a Register rewards promotion at Walgreens: buy $25 in Huggies products and get $10 in Register Rewards back. The jumbo packs will be on sale for $10 each. With three of these coupons you can get three jumbo packs for $5 after coupons and register rewards!!

I promise to list this deal when it comes out. I personally do not do Register Rewards right now because I had one for $10 that expired and cannot be used. They are only good for 2 weeks. So if you use them right away on something else you need, it would be worth it.

PRINT THE COUPONS NOW!!! Even if you want to use them later. They can only be printed a limited number of times before they disappear.

No comments: