Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Freebies Tool Bar

I have added a new tool bar on the left that you should check out. These items are completely free and you only have to take about 2 minutes to input your name and address to get all these samples. I have been doing this since February and I have a new freebie or coupon in my mail 4-5 times a week. It is so much fun to get my mail now because I have new free things to try. I don't sign up for EVERYTHING. Not everything appeals to me. I often use the rating to decide if it is worth is. And, of course, they are only samples, not enough instant oatmeal to feed your whole family. But, hey, free is FREE! I have gotten lots of shampoo samples (perfect size for traveling), tea and coffee samples, Ziploc bags, formula, make-up, lotion, etc. I even got a 15 day supply of Vitamin B. I have received coupons for free Pepsi, juice, and lip gloss. Anyway, check it out if you want some free stuff and just remember that I am not condoning ALL these items 100%, but this is exactly the same list that I use and I have had no problems :)

***UPDATE***
This does not seem to be the EXACT same list as I use. It has the same format, but different freebies listed. So if you want another option, you can visit shop4freebies and put in your "junk" email address and receive a new freebies list everyday.

I also have an excel spreadsheet that I use to keep track of the samples and coupons I order and when I get them. Since I can't post that on here, if you are interested, I can email it to you. Just let me know :)

No comments: