Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - April 13

It has been 3 weeks since I posted this and let me tell you, I HAVE BEEN LOST!!! I have hated the feeling of having to think about what is for dinner EVERY day. I had a lot going on the last three Monday's and I didn't get around to posting. Actually, I have been using "SpringPad" as a place to keep my menus. It is so helpful. You have to start a collection of recipes but they keep a list at the right of every recipe you type in so you just have to drag and drop them into the calendar on the left. You can even input recipes from anywhere on the internet using the website address and it will find the ingredients and input it for you. I have found this so helpful as I can actually plan quite a bit ahead. When I see a recipe I want to try or know I want to use up some ingredients I have on hand in a recipe, I just type it in for some day in the near future. I have had meals planned for 2 weeks before. And if your plans change, you just drag and drop into another day. It is completely free and has MANY other features like greeting card lists and reminders, and such. I only use the menu plan for now.

So anyway, here is my menu this week...

Monday - Enjoy-overs (my version of left overs)
Tuesday - Whole Wheat Pizza (from our favorite bread recipe)
Wednesday - Soft Tacos
Thursday - Chinese Egg rolls and Brocolli Slaw
Friday - Chicken Tetrazzini
Saturday - Black Beans and Rice
Sunday - Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie

No comments: