Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - January 26

Here is my first attempt at weekly menu postings. I got this idea here from Organized Junkie's blog. You can get lots of great info from her blog link at the left. I do not know if this will be a permanent project, but I feel that, for now, it will serve as a way to keep consistent. I have had many recent frazzled evenings where I panic at 5pm without a dinner plan. I am trying to do a better job of planning. So here is my first weekly post...

Monday - English Muffin Pizzas
Tuesday - Four Cheese Lasagna
Wednesday - Teriyaki Stir-Fry
Thursday - Black Beans and Rice
Friday - Stromboli
Saturday - Stove-top Chicken Casserole
Sunday - PIZZA and other Superbowl Savorings :)

I will also be posting recipes of our family favorites so I can link them to my menu eventually.

If you would like some menu plan inspiration, be sure to check out tons of menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie! And if you haven't already, be sure to check out $5 Dinners for lots of budget friendly recipes and ideas. Click on either of these links to the left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to MPM! Great looking menu. Have a great week!